Protection of Personal Data
As Anatolia Hospitals, we are highly sensitive for the security of your personal data. With this awareness, as Anatolia Hospitals Group, we place great importance to patient privacy and maintaining all kinds of personal data of our patients in the best possible way and with care. With the awareness of our responsibility, we process your personal data in the following framework as Data Manager under The Personal Data Protection Act no. 6698 ("Law") and related legislation.
1- Obtaining and Processing Personal Data and Purposes of Processing:
Your personal data is obtained by Anatolia Hospitals, with purposes of public health protection, conducting of preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning, managing and financing health services; in accordance with the activities of the companies in the Anatolia Hospitals Group; with verbal, written, visual or electronic media, through call center, website, verbal, written and similar channels. Your special personal data, especially your health data, and your general personal data are in connection with the purposes set forth, including but not limited to this article and can be processed in a measured manner by Anatolia Hospitals Group:
a) Your Credentials: Name, surname, ID number, passport number or temporary ID number, place and date of birth, marital status, gender, insurance and/or patient protocol number and other identification data that may identify you;
b) Your Contact Information: Address, phone number, e-mail address and other communication data, voice call records maintained by customer representatives or patient services in accordance with call center standards, obtained personal data when contacting us via letter or other means;
c) Your Accounting Information: Financial data such as bank account number, IBAN number, credit card information, billing and bill information;
d) Your Social Security Institution Information: The data on private health insurance obtained for the financing and planning of health care;
e) Health Information: Medical diagnosis, including but not limited to patient’s medical reports, diagnostic data, biometric and genetic data, laboratory results, test results, examination data, appointment information, prescription information, any health data obtained during or as a result of treatment and care services;
f) Customer Relationship Management: Surveys filled out by patients, letters of thanks and complaint, satisfaction results, etc.
g) www.anatoliahospital.com g) Your health data and other personal data that you send to the www.anatoliahospital.com site or online service department.
Any personal data obtained by Anatolia Hospitals Group (including but not limited to personal data of special quality) may be processed for the following purposes:
(1) Confirming your identity,
(2) Protection of public health, conducting of preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and managing health services and financement,
(3) Planning and managing the functioning of our hospitals, medical centers and daily operations,
(4) Drug supply,
(5) Being able to keep you informed about the appointment,
(6) Performance of risk management and quality improvement activities
(7) Fulfilment of legal and regulatory requirements
(8) Confirming your relationship with institutions that are contracted with the hospitals and medical centers and reaching your financial reconciliation regarding the health services offered to you with these institutions,
(9) Sharing private insurance companies and the requested information within the context of the financing of health services,
(10) Billing for our services,
(11) Sharing the information requested with the Ministry of Health and related public institutions and organizations in accordance with the relevant legislation,
(12) Taking all necessary technical and administrative measures within the scope of data security of the systems and applications of our hospitals and medical centers,
(13) Analyzing the use of health services and storing your health data for the purpose of improving and upgrading the health services we offer,
(14) Provision of the necessary information in accordance with the demands and audits of regulatory and supervisory institutions and official authorities,
(15) Protecting your medical information for related legislation and the management and development of medical diagnostics, treatment and care services, planning and financing of health services, increasing patient satisfaction, research and similar objectives,
(16) Your obtained and processed personal data will be transferred to physical archives and/or information systems belonging to Anatolia Hospitals Group and will be kept in both digital and physical environment in accordance with the relevant legislation.
2- Transfer of Personal Data
Your personal data can be shared by Anatolia Hospitals Group with companies included in the Anatolia Hospitals Group, private insurance companies, Ministry of Health and their related units, Social Security Institution, Turkish National Police and other law enforcement agencies, General Directorate of Population, Association of Pharmacists of Turkey, courts and all kinds of judicial authorities, your authorized representatives, lawyers, tax and financial advisors, regulatory and supervisory bodies, business partners which we cooperate to develop health services, including government authorities and other third parties, under the law and other legislation and for the purposes set out above.
3- Method and Legal Reason for Obtaining Personal Data:
Your personal data is obtained to provide health services, in accordance with related legal framework and for the purposes set out above, so that Anatolia Hospitals and Medical Centers can perform their contractual and legal obligations fully and properly.
4- Your Rights about the Protection of Personal Data:
We submit to your information that you, as a personal data owner, have rights to learn if personal data has been processed in accordance with the legislation relating to your processed personal data; request information of personal data if it has been processed; request and access personal health data; learn the purpose for which personal data is processed and whether it is being used in accordance with its purpose; know third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad; request the correction of personal data if it is incomplete or improperly processed; request the deletion or destruction of personal data; request that process relating to the correction, deletion or destruction of personal data in the event of incomplete or improper processing of personal data be reported to third parties where personal data is transferred; object to an outcome against the patient by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems; remedy of damages in the event of unlawful processing of personal data.
Your right to know if personal data has been processed, your right to request information if your personal data has been processed; your right to access and request personal health data, your right to know the purpose of processing personal data and whether it is being used for its purpose, or to know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad, the relevant information will be communicated to you in writing, in a clear and understandable manner, or in electronic form, through the contact information provided by you.
5- Data Security:
Anatolia Hospitals protects your personal data at an appropriate level of security against possible risks, with full compliance with all technical and administrative security checks that must be taken in accordance with information security standards and procedures.
6- Complaint & Contact:
If you want use your right or have demands set out above, you can send a mail signatured by your secured electronic signature, to firstname.lastname@example.org email address, you can send a file in the format of "word or pdf" addressed to Anatolia Hospitals Group with a secure e-signature, to the email@example.com email address, or you can apply to the attention of CRM & Brand Department to Kızıltoprak Mah. Ali Çetinkaya Cd. Şahap Uluşahin İş Mrk. No: Muratpaşa Antalya, Turkey address with a petition bearing your wet signature. firstname.lastname@example.org mail adresine size ait güvenli elektronik imza ile imzalanmış bir e-posta ile mail atabilir veya Anadolu Hastaneler Grubuna hitaben yazdığınız “word veya pdf.” formatındaki bir dosyayı güvenli e-imza ile email@example.com mail adresine iletilebilir veya kargo ile ıslak imzanızı taşıyan bir dilekçe Kızıltoprak Mah. Ali Çetinkaya Cd. Şahap Uluşahin İş Mrk. No: Muratpaşa, Antalya, Türkiye adresine CRM & Marka Departmanı dikkatine başvuru yapabilirsiniz.
»Application Form Tıklayın
» Kişisel Verilerin Korunması ve İşlenmesi Politikası için Tıklayın